So, in the last week, I have been told the following:
1. Dad, myself, and my 2 younger brothers were somewhere together. An older man that we had just met looked at Keith Grimm and Matt, and exclaimed "there is no doubt you two are brothers". He then proceeded to look at dad and I and said "and you two are no doubt brothers also".
2. Another man that I had not seen for a long time, told me at the dealership "boy, you sure filled out into quite the man". Thinking he was joking, I said "yeah pretty fat huh?" He then tells me "it's ok".
Not sure what to deduce from these recent experiences. It is either:
1. Being 6' 2", 180 lbs, and having a bald spot on my head makes me fat and 50 years old.
2. Some of us are better judges of appearance than others.
3. Maybe both 1 and 2.... :)
It made me thankful that the Lord is pure, holy, and righteous, and that His judgments are always correct. For that we can be eternally thankful. 2 Timothy 4:8.
Sunday, December 8, 2013
"Who Missed Christmas?"
Thankful for an inspiring Sunday School Christmas program this afternoon. Their message was "Who Missed Christmas?" Are we like the inn keeper too busy with daily business or Herod too full of self? Or are we like Mary, the wisemen, and the shepherds who didn't miss out? Let's not get too wrapped up in Christmas plans, cards, baking, etc and miss Christmas! A good reminder to us all!