Thursday, May 19, 2011

Model Airplane!!

After a 7 year hiatus, I am back in the model airplane business! I told Amber that once the boys got old enough to enjoy it, I would buy another plane. Poof! The boys are old enough. This one is electric instead of gas. No more stalling, greasy fuel, etc.

After my jog tonight, I noticed the wind was calm enough to fly, so we tried it out. My brother Matt is staying with us this week and is ready to get one himself. They are great fun, especially when thy go straight into the ground at 70 mph. Unfortunately this can happen, as everything that goes up, must come down....... :):)


Below are 2 videos of takeoff and a flyby. Pay no mind to the guy with the bald spot on the back of his head. Just don't look directly at it, and you won't be blinded........Oh well, less to comb, and less to cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment