Saturday, October 15, 2011

A craft blog

I decided to make an outlet for all my creative imaginations and inspirations! For about the past year or so I have been surfing the craft blog world and loving it! There are so many fun projects and ideas out there! Once I started trying some of the fun ideas I saw I couldn't wait to share them with someone. My family had to get e-mailed pictures of my creations. Now I decided to just post on a blog and if you are interested you can follow and comment! I'd love to hear from you! The new blog is: grimm-inspirations.blogspot.com.
Amber

2 comments:

  1. Are you looking for the next great vacation spot in the US? Find out why Wisconsin Dells is one of the top 100 vacation spots today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow..this is nice.. me too would like to go to Wisconsin Dells..Thanks for blogging!

      Delete