Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Andrew is in school!

My big kindergarten boy!  Lunchbox and backpack ready! :)

Andrew:  Kindergarten & Jayden:  2nd grade



It was easier sending my 2nd child to school rather than 1st!  Andrew followed Jayden all over the playground when they first got there.  It's great having older siblings!  He told us the other day that the kids at school keep calling him "mini Jayden".  He's not so sure he likes it:)

He was so excited to ride the bus home on his 1st day!  I was a proud mama waiting for him with open arms!  He ran to to me, gave me a huge hug, and said "this was the best day of my life!!!"  Music to my ears!  :)

His enthusiasm didn't last for long:)  The 2nd day of school he came home, trudged up the driveway, and said "school is boring!".  Oh dear, dear!  Then the 3rd day about a 1/2 hour after being home looked like this. . .

Sound asleep!  He was exhausted!  Don't worry.  He loves school and has said so since then!  I think its so cute his different reactions:)  Typical Buzz:)


No comments:

Post a Comment