Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Girls Weekend Out"

Megan and Michelle Knapp were nice enough to take 2 busy Mom's (Joan Plattner and Amb) to Chicago last weekend overnight. They took the train, saw a musical, and of course shopped, shopped, and shopped some more. Needless to say Amber loved it. Above is Megan and Joan on the train.

Amber and Michelle.


Hanging out in the motel.

Coffee anyone?? Oh yeah, are you wondering by now where all our kids spent the weekend while Amb was gone? See below..............



Actually, it went very smooth for my brother Matt and I (the above picture is actually staged.....). Amber's mom was nice enough to take the kids for 1 day, then we had them Friday night and Saturday all day. Things went great until about 4 pm. We couldn't take it anymore, so we packed up, ate an early supper at Busy Corner, and proceeded to take a "Saturday afternoon drive" for about an hour and a half until it was time for bed. Do I have a new appreciation for what my wife does everyday? You betcha!

1 comment:

  1. Mike- I am SO glad at least one man out there has a greater appreciation for us mothers. Although I don't have 4, I still feel like I am loseing my mind sometimes. Can I get in on one of those trips sometime!???!

    ReplyDelete