Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Macy and Mariah are 1!

Happy 1st birthday to my baby girls!!!!


Here is Mariah's 1 year picture. Macy's didn't turn out and I need to retake them. I will post hers later when I get it done.


We celebrated the girl's birthday last night (on the 16th). I think they were a bit overwhelmed, but it was still fun for me to spoil them and throw a small party for them!

The girl's weren't too sure what to do with all the presents! Thank you to all who gave such wonderful gifts!!!



With the girls being born on St. Patrick's Day, I chose clover cakes :)



Mariah and Macy in their "Lucky to be me" shirts.



They totally didn't know what to do with their cake. They looked at it, then at us, then got scared, and Mariah started crying. We tried a couple of times to get them to dig in. Dad is helping Macy figure out what to do (just stick your finger right in and lick it off!)





Someone finally came to the rescue and gave them spoons. Macy had a ball then scooping the icing off the cake and eating it. Mariah never did get too into it. We should have known -- they are such ladies!!! (don't dirty their fingers!!!)







By the end, Macy did have quite a mess. And I think she enjoyed every minute!

God has brought us through 1 year! Wow! What a milestone! I can honestly say I feel so blessed to be experiencing "life with twins". Continue to pray for us that we can make wise decisions and raise all our children to know and worship our Lord and Saviour. God's blessings to all . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment